GLWS™ Level 1 Accreditation – Virtual Workshops October 2024 Intake
This GLWS Level 1 Accreditation format is completed via 4 live online workshops of 2 hours duration each. The live online workshops are supported by optional self-directed study between each workshop. The course has been designed to provide the best of both worlds – the convenience of online learning complemented by live online virtual workshops.
Live online workshop dates:
- Workshop 1: Thursday 31st October 2024, 5pm – 7pm (AEST)
- Workshop 2: Thursday 7th November 2024, 5pm – 7pm (AEST)
- Workshop 3: Thursday 21st November 2024, 5pm – 7pm (AEST)
- Workshop 4: Thursday 5th December 2024, 5pm – 7pm (AEST)
GLWS Level 1 Accreditation - Live Online Workshop format includes:
- Your own GLWS survey completion and GLWS Personal Report.
- 4 x 2-hour Live online, virtual workshops, facilitated by expert psychologists (typically including Audrey McGibbon)
- 6-week course completion timetable
- Strong case studies using actual GLWS reports and experiences to bring out key learning points.
- In-depth course support materials, videos and resources
- Access to MyGLWS - a dedicated online resource for the GLWS Accredited Community with coaching tips, resources and all the information you need to support your use of the GLWS Personal Report with your clients.
- Opportunity to conduct a GLWS debrief during the course, providing you first hand experience with the GLWS.
- One complimentary GLWS and Personal Report to be used within one month after the workshop, to provide you further opportunity to reinforce your learning.
- Offers of exclusive promotions and loyalty discounts
A detailed overview of Level 1 Accreditation can be accessed here.
Is this program right for you?
If you’re a Psychologist, leadership or executive coach or in-house L&D, OD, Wellbeing or HR specialist who is looking to access a wellbeing assessment program that will help you take your work to the next level, you’re ideally suited for GLWS Level 1 accreditation. Since we don’t cover feedback or coaching skills (required minimum knowledge), we do need you to have prior experience and skills in having sensitive conversations with senior professionals in a work context. Prior learning or accreditation on other psychometric tools will also be an advantage.
Your registration is conditional upon acceptance of your eligibility by EEK & SENSE and the Terms and Conditions of Use for GLWS Accredited Coaches.
May be available for multiple participants from the one organisation completing the course together. Please contact email@example.com to discuss options.
By EEK & SENSE:
Eek & Sense reserve the right to cancel the accreditation workshop at any time up until the day prior in the event of low participant numbers(<6) or if the EEK&SENSE facilitator is ill and unable to attend. In these cases, Eek & Sense will offer either a full refund or a place on another program.
The full course fee will be charged at the time of registration. In the event of cancellation and/or re-scheduling, EEK & SENSE reserve the right to apply the following terms:
- If you withdraw from a workshop at least 14 days prior to the course commencement date and re-book to an alternative date, no cancellation/rescheduling fee will be charged.
- If you withdraw from a workshop at least 14 days prior to the course commencement date, without re-booking for an alternative date, a cancellation fee of 20% will be charged and the remainder refunded to you.
- If you withdraw within 14 days of the workshop commencement date, and re-book to another date, a cancellation fee of 50% will be charged.
- If you withdraw within 14 days of the workshop commencement date, without re-booking to another date, a cancellation fee of 100% will be charged.
- If you change your mind about completing the online accreditation course and want to transfer to a face to face workshop, additional costs will apply. We will discuss these with you.
How long will it take me to complete the accreditation?
The course is divided into 3 x 2-hour live online virtual workshops, spread over a 6-week period. The bulk of learning will take place during the workshops, with some additional offline coursework required in between the workshops.
What if I can’t attend one of the live workshops?
In the event that you can’t attend, the workshops will be recorded and you will receive a link to listen to the recording. Support video materials and resources are all available via your online learning hub. You will be required to complete the work in your own time, should you miss a live workshop.
How is the program structured?
Please download the course overview of the program here.
What support do I receive?
The GLWS team is always ready to assist with any questions you may have. As well as facilitating the live sessions with you, we will review some of your work submitted as part of your coursework and provide written feedback. We also require that you seek feedback from your practice person and for many, our structured process for doing this provides invaluable support.
How do I get started?
Once you have completed the booking, payment and registration form, we will contact you to confirm your acceptance of the program and share web links for the live workshops. We will also provide you with a link to complete your own GLWS survey as the first step of your personal learning – exploring your own wellbeing.