GLWS Elysia Immersion Event
3 days / 3 nights core program plus option of bonus 2 days / 2 nights extension.
When: Sunday 31st July to Wednesday 3rd August (or Friday 5th August)
Where: Elysia Wellness Retreat – Hunter Valley, NSW
This is a limited-capacity residential immersion retreat where a diverse group of senior executives will have the opportunity to reflect, learn and re-energise with other like-minded leaders who share a deep commitment to elevating and progressing wellbeing and thriving as strategic priorities.
What you are signing up for?
- A unique think-tank immersion experience in the rare and special space provided at Elysia in the Hunter Valley, NSW with expert facilitation to take what you need for yourself and come away with deep professional insights, confidence and inspiration.
- This special event hosted by EEK & SENSE incorporates the award-winning ‘rest and restore’ Elysia wellness program and on top of this, integrates a series of professional development options and outcomes.
- Stronger, deeper peer connections based on the principles of reciprocity and positive mutual regard, with a group who are all committed to progressing wellbeing within their organisations.
- The core professional program will run over 3 days and 3 nights, starting on Sunday afternoon (you have a flexible arrival time from lunchtime onwards) through to Wednesday mid-late afternoon.
- If your schedule permits, you are encouraged to stay on for another 2 nights, and depart after lunch on Friday afternoon. In addition to extending the focus on your personal wellness needs from the Elysia wellness program, the professional learning will also continue, informally over these two days with a number of extra learning and development sessions.
- Full details are available here
- 3 days of facilitated professional development with unlimited opportunities to network, connect and share ideas with other executives, leaders and subject matter experts
- Extensive insights from current research and engagement in rich discussion on current ‘hot’ topics – integrating wellbeing into business and people strategy, analysis of leadership of the wellbeing function, leadership of wellbeing diversity, inclusion and equality; burnout, workaholism, stress and other risk and regulatory considerations; and implications of transitioning to hybrid work models.
- Supporting collateral to enhance post-program integration including exclusive program report, for contributing organisations
- One to one mentoring and coaching if desired 3 days + 3 nights of the Elysia personal wellness program inclusive of arrival consultation, nutritious meals and any special dietary requirements, full use of retreat facilities, group classes, wellness seminars, 3 x Wellness Treatments, and accommodation in a private 1-bedroom suite.
- BONUS 2 day + 2 night extension at no extra charge to extend focus on personal wellness, and steepen professional development in specific areas of employee wellbeing expertise inclusive of GLWS masterclass applications.
Terms and Conditions
Full payment is required at time of booking.
In the event you are unable to attend for any reason, you may change your registration to nominate a different participant to take your place, but you may not cancel. Payments are non-refundable but may be transferred to another person
The per person program fee price has been carefully calculated as an all-inclusive package*, any components not utilised during the retreat will not be itemised, credited or available post-event.
*Personal items purchased from the shop, or additional components such as beauty treatments or extended stays are excluded.
We strongly recommend all guests take out comprehensive travel insurance prior to attending the event as no cancellations or refunds will be possible for any reason. In the event that the Elysia venue or the hosts EEK & SENSE cancel or reschedule the event full refunds will be offered.
There is a cap of 50 participants. Additional participants may attend at the discretion of the organiser.
The minimum number of participants for the program to proceed is 15 pax. Should booking numbers not meet this minimum, the program will be cancelled, and participants will be provided with a full refund for the cost of their booking.
Participants will have exclusive use of Elysia facilities subject to participant numbers. Should the number of participants not meet the criteria for exclusive use, the program will proceed on a non-exclusive basis (ie. participants may share Elysia facilities and activities with other Elysia guests, but other Elysia guests will not be allowed to participate in this program’s unique events).
Canvassing and sales
This event presents a unique opportunity to engage and network with other guests to share ideas and generate deep discussion.
To create the optimal environment for program outcomes, this is a strictly sales-free event.
Please do not canvas, solicit, or promote services during the event.
You may be privy to personal information provided by other guests and agree to keep this information confidential where required.
Intellectual Property & Program / Event Materials
Please familiarise yourself with Elysia restricted items. Please refrain from bringing these onto the property: tobacco, recreational drugs, food, chocolate or sweets, coffee or tea, alcohol, mobile phones/devices (can be used in your private suite)
Your fee is inclusive of accommodation, full board, use of all facilities, up to three Elysia specialist Wellness treatments. You can select from any of the treatments from Elysia’s Wellness Menu. Treatments are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged to avoid disappointment.
About the venue
Elysia Wellness Retreat is located at 165 Thompsons Rd, Pokolbin NSW 2320.
- It is strongly recommended that you read the information provided on the Elysia website with details of your stay:
- You must agree to Elysia’s Terms and Conditions upon booking.
- Airport transfers can be provided from Sydney and Newcastle upon request (additional fee applies). Please organise these directly through Elysia by emailing Amy O’Neill at FOMElysia@elysiaretreat.com.au.