GLWS™ Level 1 eLearning Accreditation – with master practitioner debrief
GLWS is the only holistic wellbeing measure to expedite insights into what impacts wellbeing, change readiness and the ability to achieve full potential at work and in life.
eLearning Level 1 accreditation includes:
- GLWS Survey completion and GLWS Personal Report.
- A confidential one to one personal wellbeing coaching session from a GLWS consultant to debrief your GLWS Personal Report.
- 3 months’ unlimited access to high quality online course materials to complete your accreditation, followed by ongoing and unlimited access to a Level 1 eLearning refresher course.
- Access to the GLWS online ordering system
- Access to MyGLWS support materials and coaching resources for working with the GLWS Personal Report
- Complimentary trial of the GLWS for an executive of your choosing as part of your qualification
- Offers of exclusive promotions and loyalty discounts.
- Eligibility to achieve GLWS Certified Practitioner status*
A detailed overview of Level 1 eLearning can be accessed here.
Is this program right for you?
If you’re a practitioner, coach or in-house L&D, OD, Wellbeing or HR specialist who is looking to access a wellbeing tool that will help you take your work to the next level, you’re probably ideally suited for GLWS Level 1 accreditation. Since we don’t teach feedback or coaching skills, we do need you to have prior experience and skills in having sensitive conversations with senior professionals in a work context. Prior learning or accreditation on other psychometric tools will also be an advantage.
Your registration is conditional upon acceptance of your eligibility by EEK & SENSE.
May be available for multiple participants from the one organisation doing the course at the same time, who wish to collaborate on the same case-study
The full course fee will be charged at the time of purchase. In the event of course cancellation and/or not meeting our eligibility criteria, EEK & SENSE reserve the right to apply the following terms:
- If you change your mind about completing the eLearning course and want to transfer to a face to face workshop, additional costs will apply. We will discuss these with you.
- If you change your mind about completing the GLWS accreditation after booking but before accessing course materials or the MyGLWS site, we will provide a full refund minus a 10% administration fee.
- If you change your mind about completing the GLWS accreditation after accessing the course materials or MyGLWS, no refunds will be given.
- Aspects of the eLearning program require booking time with one of the GLWS team – either for a debrief on your own GLWS report and/or the final session of the program. We request that you avoid any cancellations or rescheduling of these sessions once booked otherwise additional hourly consulting rates may apply.
How long will it take me to complete eLearning Level 1? How long is a piece of string?! It takes most people between 10-12 hours of study time plus time for practicals. You should allow a longer period of elapsed time to accommodate your own debrief, invite and send your ‘practice person’ the survey for them to complete, and for you to then prepare, conduct and reflect on their debrief. This can easily result in 1-2 weeks passing. Most people complete the course within 4-6 weeks of starting. We require it to be completed within 3 months at the most. And if you are in a rush, it is possible to get it done within a week!
Who should be my practice person? We recommend you think about who will be your practice person early on and seek their agreement to this. We encourage you to identify someone who will have time to complete the survey (15 minutes) and participate in the debrief (90 minutes). We recommend that you select a colleague, associate, client or potential client – someone who is likely to be interested in the field of wellbeing and will gain something from the experience. We don’t recommend you ask close family members or anyone that you think may be feeling very stressed or burned-out (these can be challenging and you might prefer an ‘easier’ option for your first debrief!).
How is the program structured? Please download the Client Overview of the eLearning program here
What support do I receive? The GLWS team is always on the end of an email to assist with any questions you may have. There are also parts of the eLearning program when we will interact directly with you to either a) do a debrief on your own GLWS report and/or b) finish off the program with a Q &A final live webinar session. In addition, we will review some of your work submitted as part of your coursework and provide written feedback.We also require that you seek feedback from your practice person and for many, our structured process for doing this provides invaluable support.
How do I get started? Once you have completed the booking, payment and registration form, we will contact you to confirm your acceptance on the program with a link to the survey, and log-in details for the course. When you have completed your GLWS survey, we will schedule a time for your debrief.