GLWS™ Level 1 Accreditation Refresher
Whether you have been a regular user of the GLWS in the past or are just dipping your toes back in, this course will refresh and update you on the latest GLWS information and data and bring your Level 1 Accreditation back up to date.
We will refresh you with all the useful information and essential concepts from your initial GLWS Level 1 Accreditation to enhance your future usage of the GLWS, as well provide you with an overview of emerging trends.
- Available to anyone who has previously completed GLWS Level 1 Accreditation
- A valuable and practical professional development update on major workplace wellbeing developments
Sharpen your knowledge and bring yourself up to date with the expertise and thinking about wellbeing and leadership as complex adaptive challenges
Re-acquaint yourself with the extensive support resources and tools which are exclusively available to active GLWS practitioners
GLWS Level 1 Accreditation is a prerequisite. You must have previously completed Level 1 accreditation to enrol in the Refresher course.
The full course fee will be charged at the time of purchase. In the event of course cancellation and/or not meeting our eligibility criteria, EEK & SENSE reserve the right to apply the following terms:
- If you change your mind about completing the eLearning course and want to transfer to a face to face workshop, additional costs will apply. We will discuss these with you.
- If you change your mind about completing the GLWS accreditation after booking but before accessing course materials or the MyGLWS site, we will provide a full refund minus a 10% administration fee.
- If you change your mind about completing the GLWS accreditation after accessing the course materials or MyGLWS, no refunds will be given.
- Aspects of the eLearning program require booking time with one of the GLWS team – either for a debrief on your own GLWS report and/or the final session of the program. We request that you avoid any cancellations or rescheduling of these sessions once booked otherwise additional hourly consulting rates may apply.
How long will it take me to complete the online Refresher course? The Refresher course is delivered as a self-paced set of online learning modules.
This course refreshes all the essential information and concepts gained from the initial GLWS Level 1 Accreditation. You can move through the course in the order presented or head straight to the areas where you require the most review. The choice and time investment is entirely up to you.
Can I complete the GLWS and receive another debrief? This isn’t included as part of the Refresher course. However if you would find this a helpful experience, you are most welcome to book a debrief with one of our team. Charges will apply. Contact us to find out more.
What support do I receive? The GLWS team is always on the end of an email to assist with any questions you may have. At the conclusion of your Refresher course, you will receive an invitation to book a 30-min call with a GLWS consultant to explore your intended usage of the GLWS and to answer any outstanding questions you may have.
How do I get started? Once you have completed the booking, payment and registration form, we will contact you with log-in details for the course.