Here’s what’s included in the GLWS Level 1 Accreditation:
- Facilitation by co-founder of Eek & Sense and co-author of the GLWS, Audrey McGibbon.
- Completion of the GLWS Survey, and your own GLWS Personal Report.
- Opportunity to conduct a GLWS debrief during the course, providing you first hand experience with the GLWS.
- Strong case studies using actual GLWS reports and experiences to bring out key learning points.
- Access to MyGLWS – a dedicated online resource for the GLWS Accredited Community with coaching tips, resources and all the information you need to support your use of the GLWS Personal Report with your clients.
- One complimentary GLWS and Personal Report to be used within one month after the workshop, to provide you further opportunity to reinforce your learning.
Is this program right for you?
If you’re a practitioner, coach or in-house L&D, OD, Wellbeing or HR specialist who is looking to access a wellbeing tool that will help you take your work to the next level, you’re probably ideally suited for GLWS Level 1 accreditation. Since we don’t teach feedback or coaching skills, we do need you to have prior experience and skills in having sensitive conversations with senior professionals in a work context. Prior learning or accreditation on other psychometric tools will also be an advantage.
Your registration is conditional upon acceptance of your eligibility by EEK & SENSE and the Terms and Conditions of Use for GLWS Accredited Coaches.
By EEK & SENSE:
Eek & Sense reserve the right to cancel the accreditation workshop at any time up until the day prior in the event of low participant numbers(<6) or if the faciliator Audrey McGibbon is ill and unable to attend (e.g. contracting Covid). In these cases, Eek & Sense will offer either a full refund or a place on another program.
The full course fee will be charged at the time of registration. In the event of cancellation and/or re-scheduling, EEK & SENSE reserve the right to apply the following terms:
- If you withdraw from a workshop at least 14 days prior to the course commencement date and re-book to an alternative date, no cancellation/rescheduling fee will be charged.
- If you withdraw from a workshop at least 14 days prior to the course commencement date, without re-booking for an alternative date, a cancellation fee of 20% will be charged and the remainder refunded to you.
- If you withdraw within 14 days of the workshop commencement date, and re-book to another date, a cancellation fee of 50% will be charged.
- If you withdraw within 14 days of the workshop commencement date, without re-booking to another date, a cancellation fee of 100% will be charged.
- If you contract Covid, please do not attend the course and take the time to rest and isolate. In this case, please provide us with proof of a positive PCR, and we will credit you with the amount you’ve paid for this course which can be used toward other GLWS Accreditation courses.
Is the day fully catered? Yes, we provide morning tea/coffee, water and a light lunch. Please advise us of any dietary requirements at the time of booking on the checkout page or at least 7 days in advance of the workshop.
What do I need to bring with me? We will provide most of the course materials electronically so it is important you bring your laptop or device with you.
Is there parking at the site? We ensure that all our venues are centrally located and easily accessible by public transport. We recommend that you use the venue address to check parking availability and other transport options.
Who will deliver the workshop? Co-founder of Eek & Sense and co-author of the GLWS, Audrey McGibbon will be facilitating the workshop.
How many people will be attending? We endeavour to have relatively small groups attending our workshops with no more than 12 participants at any one event.
Do you ever cancel a workshop? In the event of low participant numbers (<6) we reserve the right to cancel the workshop at any time up until the day prior and offer either a full refund or a place on another program.