GLWS™ Level 2 eLearning accreditation
GLWS is the only holistic wellbeing measure to expedite insights into what impacts wellbeing, change readiness and the ability to achieve full potential at work and in life.
- Optional repeat completion of the GLWS Survey and provision of your GLWS Personal Report.
- 2 x 30 minutes of 1 to 1 coaching from a GLWS consultant on your first GLWS Team / Group case-study, after completing the course and within 6 months.
- Access to our GLWS online ordering portal for Team/Group reports.
- Extensive and high quality online course materials.
- Access to further support materials on MyGLWS – specifically designed to support you in facilitating Team Wellbeing events and Leadership Development sessions.
- Supply of up to 8 x GLWS Surveys + GLWS Personal Reports and 1 x GLWS Team or Group Report for use in your real-life practice case-study.
- 3 months’ unlimited access to complete your Level 2 accreditation, followed by ongoing access to your eLearning course materials.
- Offers of exclusive promotions and loyalty discounts.
- Eligibility to achieve GLWS Master Practitioner status – after you have gained experience of designing and implementing two further substantial GLWS team or program based interventions.
A detailed overview of Level 2 eLearning can be accessed here.
Registration for LEVEL 2 GLWS accreditation requires that you have successfully completed Level 1 accreditation, and have an interest in working with the GLWS with teams and leadership groups.Your registration on Level 2 is conditional upon acceptance of your eligibility by EEK & SENSE.
May be available for multiple participants from the one organisation doing the course at the same time, who wish to collaborate on the same case-study
The full course fee will be charged at the time of purchase. In the event of course cancellation and/or not meeting our eligibility criteria, EEK & SENSE reserve the right to apply the following terms:
- If you change your mind about completing the eLearning course and want to transfer to a face to face workshop, additional costs will apply. We will discuss these with you.
- If you change your mind about completing the GLWS accreditation after booking but before accessing course materials or the MyGLWS site, we will provide a full refund minus a 10% administration fee.
- If you change your mind about completing the GLWS accreditation after accessing the course materials or MyGLWS, no refunds will be given.
- Aspects of the eLearning program require booking time with one of the GLWS team – either for a debrief on your own GLWS report and/or the final session of the program. We request that you avoid any cancellations or rescheduling of these sessions once booked otherwise additional hourly consulting rates may apply.
How long does it take to complete the eLearning program? Completing the content of the course takes around 6-8 hours of study time plus an additional 2-3 days of minimum practical work for a real-life case study with a team or group of you choosing.
We require your course studies to be completed within 3 months of starting, and your case-study within 6 months.
Who should I do my case-study on? We recommend that you select either an intact senior team or a client group of senior professionals and leaders where you feel there will be value for them both individually and as a group/team in undertaking the GLWS, receiving individual debriefs on their Personal Reports and coming together to do a group debrief on their common enablers and detractors, using a Team/Group report.
How is the program structured? TBA Please download the Client Overview of the eLearning Level 2 program here
What support do I receive? The GLWS team is always on the end of an email to assist with any questions you may have. There are also parts of the eLearning program when we will interact directly with you to provide some coaching, and we will review some of your case-study work submitted as part of your coursework and provide feedback.
How do I get started? Once you have completed the booking, payment and registration form, one of the GLWS team will contact you to confirm your acceptance on the program and ask you to review and sign the GLWS Terms and Conditions of Use. We will also send you the link to access the online learning materials.