GLWS™ Level 1 eLearning Accreditation – with peer debrief
GLWS is the only holistic wellbeing measure to expedite insights into what impacts wellbeing, change readiness and the ability to achieve full potential at work and in life.
The Level 1 Accreditation with Peer Debrief is an ideal option for those who are able to undertake this accrediation at the same time as another colleague or peer.
Important Note: If you are unable to undertake the accreditation with another colleague or peer at the same time, please select the Level 1 Accreditation with Master Practitioner Debrief.
eLearning Level 1 Accreditation with peer debrief includes:
- GLWS Survey completion and GLWS Personal Report.
- A confidential one to one debrief on your own GLWS Personal Report from a fellow course participant (must be completing the Peer Debrief Accreditation at the same time as you).
- Opportunity to practice and develop your GLWS debriefing skills with a fellow course participant, providing them with a confidential one to one debrief on their results.
- 3 month to complete the course at your own pace
- Ongoing access to course material upon completion should you want to refresh
- Access to the online GLWS ordering
- Access to MyGLWS support materials and coaching resources for working with the GLWS Personal Report
- Offers of exclusive promotions and loyalty discounts.
- Eligibility to achieve GLWS Certified Practitioner status*
A detailed overview of Level 1 eLearning with peer debrief can be accessed here.
Is this program right for you?
If you’re a practitioner, coach or in-house L&D, OD, Wellbeing or HR specialist who is looking to access a wellbeing tool that will help you take your work to the next level, you’re probably ideally suited for GLWS Level 1 accreditation. Since we don’t teach feedback or coaching skills, we do need you to have prior experience and skills in having sensitive conversations with senior professionals in a work context. Prior learning or accreditation on other psychometric tools will also be an advantage.
Your registration is conditional upon acceptance of your eligibility by EEK & SENSE.
Important Note: Peer debrief course bookings must have a minimum of 2 course enrolments at the same time. If there is only 1 person ready to start the accreditation, please book the Level 1 eLearning Master Practitioner course here.
May be available for multiple participants from the one organisation doing the course at the same time, who wish to collaborate on the same case-study
The full course fee will be charged at the time of purchase. In the event of course cancellation and/or not meeting our eligibility criteria, EEK & SENSE reserve the right to apply the following terms:
- If you change your mind about completing the eLearning course and want to transfer to a face to face workshop, additional costs will apply. We will discuss these with you.
- If you change your mind about completing the GLWS accreditation after booking but before accessing course materials or the MyGLWS site, we will provide a full refund minus a 10% administration fee.
- If you change your mind about completing the GLWS accreditation after accessing the course materials or MyGLWS, no refunds will be given.
- Aspects of the eLearning program require booking time with one of the GLWS team – either for a debrief on your own GLWS report and/or the final session of the program. We request that you avoid any cancellations or rescheduling of these sessions once booked otherwise additional hourly consulting rates may apply.
How long will it take me to complete eLearning Level 1? How long is a piece of string?! It takes most people between 10-12 hours of study time plus time for practicals. You should allow a longer period of elapsed time to accommodate your own debrief, invite and send your ‘practice person’ (a fellow course participant) the survey for them to complete, and for you to then prepare, conduct and reflect on their debrief. This can easily result in 1-2 weeks passing. Most people complete the course within 4-6 weeks of starting. We require it to be completed within 3 months at the most. And if you are in a rush, it is possible to get it done within a week!
Who should be my practice person? Your practice person will be one of your fellow participants who is going through this in-house course with you during an approximately similar time-frame. You may already have ‘buddied-up’ prior to commencing the course. If you are not sure who your debrief ‘buddy’ is, please contact the person who organised or booked your course to clarify. EEK & SENSE do not pair participants up.
How is the program structured? Please download the Client Overview of the in-house Level 1 eLearning program here
What support do I receive? The GLWS team is always on the end of an email to assist with any questions you may have. We will also interact directly with you during your final live webinar session. In addition, we will review some of your work submitted as part of your coursework and provide written feedback.We also require that you seek feedback from your practice person and for many, our structured process for doing this provides invaluable support.
How do I get started? Once you have completed the booking, payment and registration form, we will contact you to confirm your acceptance on the program with a link to the survey, and log-in details for the course.
Level 1 Accreditation – with peer debrief requires you to partner with another person doing the accreditation (accreditation peer) to fulfil the practice debrief component of the accreditation. This must be organised prior to registration and commencement of the course.
This can be anyone else who is undertaking the Level 1 Accreditation – with peer debrief at the same time as you. You do not have to work for the same organisation.
- At Checkout, you must include the name of the accreditation peer you will be doing the practice debrief with.
- Your accreditation peer is someone who has also purchased the Level 1 In-House accreditation and they should enter your name as their accreditation peer during Checkout.
- You will not be able to commence the course until this arrangement has been put in place.
- If you are unable to find an accreditation peer to undertake this course with you at approximately the same time, please book the Level 1 eLearning open/public course here